Brigid is a business consultant and coach, with considerable breadth of experience, specialising in Strategy, Digital Innovation, Decision Making and Governance. She brings a pragmatic approach to inform strategy and solve a wide range of business challenges.
She is an experienced driver of Digital Innovation with a proven track record in Shaping Frameworks, Governance & Decision Making, Trend Spotting and Marketing. Prior to joining Future Proof Learning in 2016 she worked as Head of Research & Innovation with RBS and previously was Marketing Director with Lloyds UDT.
She is an accomplished conference speaker, adept at communicating and influencing at board level and an experienced coach of senior leaders with a real interest in talent and career management. Passionate about making a difference and future proofing organisations, Brigid brings a realistic business perspective to technology (while not a “techy”!).
Brigid is a Trustee of Tong-Len UK – a charity helping destitute families living in slums in Northern India. She is also an advisor to the Board of Stills Centre for Photography. Brigid is a member of the Institute of Directors, a member of the Institute of Learning and Management (MInstLM) and is undertaking ILM7 qualification in Executive Coaching and Mentoring.
Areas of expertise include:
- Strategy, planning and problem solving
- Decision Making, meeting effectiveness and governance
- Digital innovation and global scouting
- Executive coaching and career planning
- Developing and Establishing new models and frameworks
- Communications, storytelling and public speaking
- Leading through uncertainty
- Facilitation and workshop design